8Sinn Cage with Top Handle Pro for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
8Sinn 8-BMPCC4K C+THP Overview
The 8Sinn Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with Top Handle Pro consists of a CNC Machined, anodized aluminum cage with integrated accessory mounting holes specifically designed for the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, plus a removable top handle. The cage features mounting holes on the top and bottom that align with your camera's top and bottom 1/4"-20 mounting points, as well as two locating pins that help prevent the camera from twisting in the cage. A built-in cold shoe and threaded 1/4"-20 mounting holes allow you to mount accessories without stressing your camera's body.
The cage allows access to all camera functions as well as battery and media doors, and it has slots that allow you to add a neck strap. In addition to the 1/4"-20 mounting holes, a single 3/8"-16 threaded hole is included on the top of the half cage for additional accessory mounting, and multiple M4 threaded holes are tapped into the front of the top plate. An included HDMI cable clamp mounts on the side of the cage and is adjustable to fit your HDMI cable.
The Top Handle Pro attaches via a NATO rail and clamp system, making it easy to attach and remove from the cage. In addition, the Top Handle Pro can be mounted either forward- or rear-facing. It features two cold shoe mounts and multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes.
- Your camera is secured in the cage by the top and bottom 1/4"-20 mounting points.
- The cage features a variety of 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and M4 threaded accessory mounting holes. This allows you to mount accessories without stressing your camera's body.
- The top handle features both a top- and forward-mounted cold shoe mount. It also features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes.
- You can slide the Top Handle Pro forward and back while it remains mounted on the cage. This allows you to adjust the position for balance, comfort, and clearance.
- The included HDMI cable clamp helps prevent accidental kick-outs of an attached HDMI cable.