8Sinn Half Cage with Top Handle Pro for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
8Sinn 8-BMPCC4K HALF C+THP Overview
The 8Sinn Half Cage for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with Top Handle Pro consists of a CNC Machined, anodized aluminum half cage with integrated accessory mounting holes specifically designed for the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, plus the Top Handle Pro. The half cage features mounting holes on the top and bottom that align with your camera's top and bottom 1/4"-20 mounting points, as well as two locating pins that help prevent the camera from twisting in the half cage. A built-in cold shoe and threaded 1/4"-20 mounting holes allow you to mount accessories without stressing your camera's body.
Access to all camera functions, as well as battery and media doors, is guaranteed as the half cage leaves the right side of the camera exposed. In addition to the 1/4"-20 mounting holes, a single 3/8"-16 threaded hole is included on the top of the half cage for additional accessory mounting, and multiple M4 threaded holes are tapped into the front of the top plate. An included HDMI cable clamp mounts on the side of the cage and is adjustable to fit your HDMI cable.
The Top Handle Pro attaches via a NATO rail and clamp system, making it easy to attach and remove from the half cage. In addition, the Top Handle Pro can be mounted either forward- or rear-facing, and it features two cold shoe mounts and multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes.
- Your camera is secured in the cage by the top and bottom 1/4"-20 mounting points.
- The half cage features a variety of 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and M4 threaded accessory mounting holes. This allows you to mount accessories without stressing your camera's body.
- The included HDMI cable clamp helps prevent accidental kick-outs of an attached HDMI cable.
- The top handle features both a top- and forward-mounted cold shoe mount. It also features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes.
- You can slide the Top Handle Pro forward and back while it remains mounted on the cage. This allows you to adjust the position for balance, comfort, and clearance.