8Sinn Cage with Top Handle Scorpio for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
8Sinn 8-BMPCC4K C+THS Overview
The 8Sinn Cage with Top Handle Scorpio for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K consists of a CNC Machined, anodized aluminum cage with integrated accessory mounting holes specifically designed for the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, plus a removable top handle. The cage features mounting holes on the top and bottom that align with your camera's top and bottom 1/4"-20 mounting points, as well as two locating pins that help prevent the camera from twisting in the cage. A built-in cold shoe and threaded 1/4"-20 mounting holes allow you to mount accessories without stressing your camera's body.
The cage allows access to all camera functions as well as battery and media doors, and it has slots that allow you to add a neck strap. In addition to the 1/4"-20 mounting holes, a single 3/8"-16 threaded hole is included on the top of the half cage for additional accessory mounting, and multiple M4 threaded holes are tapped into the front of the top plate. An included HDMI cable clamp mounts on the side of the cage and is adjustable to fit your HDMI cable.
The Top Handle Scorpio attaches via a 28mm rosette system which allows the handle to be mounted in multiple orientations and not just forward- or rear-facing. It features four cold shoe mounts and multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes.
- Your camera is secured in the cage by the top and bottom 1/4"-20 mounting points.
- The cage features a variety of 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and M4 threaded accessory mounting holes. This allows you to mount accessories without stressing your camera's body.
- The Top Handle Scorpio features two sets of top- and forward-mounted cold shoe mounts. It also features 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes.
- The Top Handle Scorpio integrates a 15mm rod clamp that secures an optional 15mm rod perpendicular to the handle, providing additional accessory mounting opportunities.
- The included HDMI cable clamp helps prevent accidental kick-outs of an attached HDMI cable.